Monday, June 26, 2017

UCC General Synod in Baltimore

Hey everybody,

I'm excited for Synod, and if you're a UCC church nerd, much like myself, you probably are too. I'm extra excited because I'll be part of the worship team this year. Friday at the opening worship and again on Monday, we'll be singing "We'll All Stand Together," together as a whole national church. I am beyond thrilled whenever I wake up and realize it's REALLY happening. So, if you are in town for synod, please be sure to come to those services, and also, check me out "busking" in the convention center on Saturday morning after plenary lets out.

A link to Synod here, in case you're interested: http://synod.uccpages.org/

Here's a video of that song if you want to learn it ahead of time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment