Saturday, February 27, 2016

Join the mailing list & get a free song for next week

As I'm getting the word out about my new project, I realized that one of my favorite new songs fits perfectly with the scripture passage coming up in the Revised Common Lectionary! "How Wide is God's Welcome" is a re-telling of the Jesus' parables of the lost coin, the lost sheep and the lost son. It's a song about God's welcoming love for all of us.

Here's the chorus:

How wide is God's welcome to the wayfaring child?
As wide as the ocean or the bright and starry sky!
How wide is God's welcome to the lost and the least?
As wide as the west stretching out from the east!
 
Take a minute to listen to it here:


If you like it, sign up for my e-mail list (Look to your right) by the end of the day Wednesday, March 1 and I'll send you your own PDF of the song, for church singing!

2 comments:

  1. I can't see a place to sign up for mailing list
    Jerry Foltz
    jfoltzva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see a place to sign up for mailing list
    Jerry Foltz
    jfoltzva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete