Saturday, February 27, 2016

Support the Launch!

Hi friends, So, here's my progress: I have a bunch of songs written, compiled, and arranged. Some are new arrangements or tunes for classic hymns, some are new words for bluegrass tunes, and some are classic bluegrass songs that don't need much tampering. I'm excited to get these all rolled together into a downloadable PDF, and to make a bunch of learning tracks so that you can hear the music before you buy the sheet music. AND, I'd like to do a few videos for YouTube that would feature professional musicians playing a few of my favorites. Plus, some advertising... Want to support the effort? Head to the UCC's crowdsourcing site here. Look for "Launch the New Bluegrass Hymnal" to find my project. Bonus - if you'd like to pre-order the book, for a $50 donation I'll put you on the list and throw in a word file with all lyrics written out - makes it easier to put it in a bulletin or power point. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment